Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Very Cosy Socks

I am a very lucky girl with a mother who likes to knit and, as a result, I have in my possession a large quantity of handmade wool socks. When it comes to keeping the tootsies warm and stylish during the colder months of the year, nothing really beats hand knit. I do, however, own a few pairs of store-bought socks, and I think that these made by B.ella are the creme de la creme.


Soft, snug, and oh so comfortable, these cashmere-blend knee-highs are a great winter sock. Also available in tights, over-the-knee, and men's styles, B.ella has hosiery to suit everyone's needs. They're easy to care for and hold their shape well so they can be worn on a regular basis without turning into a wooly puddle around you ankles.

(This crafty individual has even made a sock monkey out of them)

I also own a fancy lacy pair for more formal occasions- I've worn them under long dresses to two separate weddings.


Here in Montreal, I have purchased B.ella socks at General 54 and Annex Vintage. If you are suffering from cold feet, getting a pair of these might just be the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment